This week’s Foodie Friday dish is courtesy of our friends at Food E Farms.
- Racy Radish
- Artisan Arugula
- 4 Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Can of Pineapple Tid-Bits
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour –
- Dash of Salt & Pepper
- 3 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Soya Sauce
- Diced Onion
- Diced Celery
- Diced Peppers
WATCH MORE: Foodie Friday: Perfecto Basil Pesto
- Slightly Seared Breasts: Batter Seared chicken in 1 1/2 Cup Flour with a Dash of Salt & Pepper
- Brown the Battered Chicken and place in Roasting Pot
- Add the Pineapple to the Battered Chicken
- Chop up some Artisan Arugula & Racy Red Radish to add extra flavour.
- Special Sauce: whisk together in a bowl: Dash of Salt and Pepper, 3 Tbsp of Corn Starch, 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar, 1/2 Cup of Vinegar, 1/2 Cup of Soya Sauce,
- Dice some Onions, Celery & Peppers
- Mix all of the diced veggies in a frying pan to saute in the special sauce.
- Cooking time: One hour at 350 Celsius
- Serve Hot Out of the Oven!
RELATED: Foodie Friday: Artisan Arugula Guacamole Dip
View this post on Instagram
Foodie Friday: Best Basil Cream Cheese Spread | Rural Roots CanadaFebruary 11, 2021 - 11:36 pm
[…] WATCH MORE: Foodie Friday: Pineapple Chicken […]