(Growing the Future Podcast) – In this episode of Growing the Future Podcast Derek Squair answers producers on Twitter questions about:
- Is the price of canola depressed relative to other commodities year over year?
- Why do market coaches focus so much on cost of production?
- How much should producers contract next year after a year like this?
- How high will spring wheat go?
- Why do market coaches like to stare at charts all day?
- What is your track record in the markets?
- Why would anyone ever use your services again?
WATCH MORE: Growing the Future Podcast – Grain Bin Technology, Coaching, and Service with Dave Wall