Calgary (Rural Roots Canada) – In this RRC episode, we explore what farmers should consider when selecting a Canola Hybrid and a Silage Corn Hybrid.
Kassi Rinas, Proprietary Representative for Nutrien Ag Solutions in Northern Alberta, shares her insights on what questions farmers should be asking themselves before making selections.
In this podcast, Rinas talks about:
- Why farmers should write down what is essential on their farm when selecting a hybrid (2:00)
- Considerations when selecting a Canola Hybrid (2:15)
- Preventing Podshatter and Poddrop (3:10)
- Selecting the correct herbicide resistance package for your crop (5:25)
- Three biggest things farmers should consider when selecting a Silage Corn Hybrid. (9:00)
This feature is powered by Proven Seed.