CALGARY (RURAL ROOTS CANADA) – In this podcast we talk to some of the stars of Real Farm Lives.
Norm Englot and his daughter Madison from Montmartre, Saskatchewan as well as Chris Renwick from Wheatley, Ontario.
– Introduction to their families and farm operations.
– What it was like to have a film crew follow them around while they did their chores.
– Responsibility of farmers to tell consumers who they are as farm families.
RELATED ARTICLE: Consumers given a taste of everyday farm life
We also talk to Pierre Petelle the President and CEO of CropLife Canada, the organization behind Real Farm Lives.
– Survey from Canadian Centre for Food Integrity, which show 93 per cent of Canadian know little to nothing about farmers.
– How consumers will connect with these farm families.
– How long it took to put together the video series.
– How excited these farm families were to take part in this initiative.
To see the video series click here.